Monday 21 July 2014

A Very Potter Book Haul

Friends, something very special happened to me the other day!

There I was, ambling aimlessly through the grounds of the cathedral in my small English home town, when I was seized with the sudden urge to have a quick browse of the cathedral's second-hand bookshop.

It's closed in this picture, but you can just see all those beautiful books peeping through the windows...

As you may already know from my bookshelf tour, I only own two of the Harry Potter books (and I call myself a fan???), but have been looking to expand my collection.

Pitiful...

Imagine my delight when I spotted, on a top shelf, the full set of these beautiful books, their bright covers gleaming in the afternoon sun.


So, without further ado, I bought six of them to complete my collection. (I re-bought the fourth book in hardback, and sold my paperback copy to a loving new home.) All for only £10!!!

And here it is. The full set.


Don't they all look lovely balanced on a suitcase?


And on my windowsill + artistic blurred effect...?

*Swoon* 


So my current book has been briefly suspended while I re-read the sixth in the series (my favourite), Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

Which Harry Potter is your favourite? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...